Just like in Chapter we have dues, too. Dues cover a variety of costs from membership perks, philanthropy, donations, convention and administrative costs. Annually, our dues are $45 plus Delta Phi Epsilon International Headquarters dues of $20 which is a total of $65.
Where does all of the money go?
- A portion of each member’s dues will go towards a yearly donation from our Alumnae Association to one of Delta Phi Epsilon’s philanthropies. We rotate between ANAD, Delta Phi Epsilon Educational Foundation, and Cystic Fibrosis as our donation recipient each year.
- Administrative costs, such as paying for our website domain
- Covers your annual IHQ dues to allow our chapter to remain in good standing
- If you are already a Lifetime Links member, or if you already annually pay alumnae dues to IHQ, your Alumnae Association dues will be $19.17 lower, just let us know!
- To remain in good standing, we must send a member of our Alumnae Association to Convention every two years, and some dues cover the cost of our representative
- Covers some membership benefits and perks
If you have any questions, difficulties or concerns about dues, please contact Joanna at firstname.lastname@example.org